The Bishopston Society AGMSeptember 24th, 2013
Below is the AGM agenda.
- Welcome by Chairman and apologies for absence.
- Election of Officers and Committee for 2013/14.
- Neighbourhood Partnership election of our Representative Jenny Hoadley has agreed to stand again and is unopposed.
- Approval of Annual Accounts.
- Draw for prize for competition held in July at events at St Bonaventures and St Andrews Park.
- Guest Speaker – Duncan Laird, from the Transport Department of the Council ‘Liveability on the Gloucester Road’.
- Guest Speaker – Sylvia Townsend, Redland Councillor will up date us on Residents Parking within Redland.
- Guest Speaker – Mark Allen from the Spence Practice will tell us about the progress of the new health centre based in the refurbished Bristol North Baths building.
- Thanks to speakers by Chair.
- Open Forum when members can bring matters that concern them to the attention of the meeting.
- Refreshments/looking at photo display/social – please stay and join us for a drink and chat.