Rediscover the joy of cyclingAugust 24th, 2013
Silver Cyclists is a cycling project for people in Bristol who are over fifty five and would like to get back on their bikes, get fit and meet new people.
As well as being a healthy, invigorating activity, our rides are sociable affairs that offer the chance to meet new people and make friends.
Whether you haven’t cycled for a while, are already cycling but would like to meet up and ride with others, or would like to gain confidence with cycling on roads – we can help.
- Friendly group rides led by an experienced cycle instructor
- Meet new people & explore quiet routes around Bristol
- Gain confidence & improve your cycling skills
- One-to-one cycle training with one of our experienced instructors
- We can loan you a bike & you can try out an electric bike
Venue: Various meet points across Bristol including St Werburghs, Lockleaze, Horfield, Easton and Temple Quay
Date & time: Various contact Life Cycle for Ride Programme
Cost: £2 voluntary donation
E-mail: [email protected]
Call: 0117 353 4580Tags: Ashley Down, bikes, Bishopston, Bristol, community, cycling, Easton, fit, Health, Horfield, Life Cycle Uk, local, Lockleaze, magazine, over 55, Redland, St Andrews, St Werburghs, Temple Quay, voice Back to news