Horfield Organic Community Orchard to host Summer Orchard Open DayMay 13th, 2011
Horfield Organic Community Orchard are delighted to host a Summer Orchard Open Day as part of Bristol’s first ever community food trail. ‘Get Growing Open Garden Day’ is being organised by Bristol Food Network (for more information see: www.bristollocalfood.co.uk).
The orchard is open on Saturday 11 June, 11am to 4pm.
Members of this pioneering and fruitful community-led project will be on hand to offer:
- Tours of 100 different varieties of fruiting trees, many grown to suit smaller spaces
- Seasonal wild-cooking show and taste (around lunch-time)
- Delicious homemade cakes, refreshments, produce, and plants for sale
- Answers to your fruit and food growing questions
- Information on how to join as a Harvest-share Member or Friend
We look forward to seeing you.
For more information: [email protected]Tags: Avon Organic Group, Bristol Food Network, Get Growing Open Day, Horfield Organic Community Orchard Back to news