We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: (a) information about your visits to and use of this website; (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
(2) Information about website visits We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
(5) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee
(currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
(8) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.